- The Last Minute: A Study of the Intertestamental Period (Keller, TX: Start2Finish, 2016).
- Being Phoebe: How Women Served in Early Christianity (Keller, TX: Start2Finish, 2016).
- Hope on the Brink of Destruction: A Study of Isaiah (Keller, TX: Start2Finish, 2016).
- “Barton Stone’s ‘Impetus’: The Pioneer Preacher, John Mulkey,” Stone-Campbell Journal 18, no. 2 (Fall 2015): 175–86.
- “The History of the Tompkinsville Church of Christ.” In The History of Monroe County, Kentucky, vol. 2. Tompkinsville: Monroe County Press, 2015.
- “The Profit of Pagan Literature: Discernment as a Key to Liberal Thinking.” Journal of Faith and the Academy 7, no. 2 (Fall 2014): 6-18.